Caltech Admission

amir_aa127

Hi everybody.I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I posted this thread in the wrong place!

I had one question.I searched everywhere for an answer but there was none.The thing is that I've applied for Caltech mechanical.As you all probably know Caltech uses embark.com system as it's admission application.And again as you know there is a "track your status" button at the first page.Previously when I clicked this button, a table appeared that contained stuff like GRE scores,TOEFL scores,Transcripts,...Generally the regular stuff that are required for applying.But, a few days ago, when I checked this page stuff like pre- registration,final transcripts,health form,.. appeared on that table.It's obvious that these stuff are only required for those who've been admitted.I contacted the department and a general automatic mail came in as the answer.All I want to know is that does this mean anything?or it's a regular thing that all the applicants experience?One thing though.There is no status in front of these items in the table.

Your help would cause me great relief.

Thank you all

Hi everybody.I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I posted this thread in the wrong place!

I had one question.I searched everywhere for an answer but there was none.The thing is that I've applied for Caltech mechanical.As you all probably know Caltech uses embark.com system as it's admission application.And again as you know there is a "track your status" button at the first page.Previously when I clicked this button, a table appeared that contained stuff like GRE scores,TOEFL scores,Transcripts,...Generally the regular stuff that are required for applying.But, a few days ago, when I checked this page stuff like pre- registration,final transcripts,health form,.. appeared on that table.It's obvious that these stuff are only required for those who've been admitted.I contacted the department and a general automatic mail came in as the answer.All I want to know is that does this mean anything?or it's a regular thing that all the applicants experience?One thing though.There is no status in front of these items in the table.

Your help would cause me great relief.

Thank you all

Hey,

Even i have the same change in status in my Caltech application... I would also like to know what this means...

<br />Well, I called the department yesterday and as expected they said that you will be contacted through e-mail and that this doesn't mean anything.But the question still remains.Does every body experience this?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I have it as well, I don't think it means anything.