Dear Friends , 

I need honest advice on pursuing MPH ( masters of public health) or PhD health policy or Masters in Health IT . 

My background : 

I have done my MBBS (Bachelors of Medicine Bachelors of Surgery) from China and then got a Masters of Healthcare Administration from Univ. of Houston (USA) and worked for 2 years as a Healthcare Business Analyst. 

Honestly I made some bad decisions in life by not pursuing USMLE and then by choosing a very bad school for my masters. Now I'm in process of emigrating to Canada and I am looking for an advice to have a stable future keeping in mind that i am getting married in few months ( im gonna be 30 in march ) 

Firstly , my goal is a pay scale above 80,000$ per year in a health related discipline for this I have these  options :

1. MPH ( masters of public health) or

2. PhD health policy or

3. Masters in Health IT

4. Fellowship in Healthcare Administration ( Not sure if there are any such programs) 

Secondly , I don't want to repeat my mistakes so please advice which career path has a future .  What are the universities I need to apply and what is the minimum GRE score ? 

Are there any major initiatives by the NHS ? I ask this because government policies have a major impact on healthcare and if there are Major initiatives then there is budget and with that comes job opportunities . 

Thank you Folks . 

Edited by Abi_z