Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Should I accept offer for CS PhD or wait?


Recommended Posts

I am an international student and I got my first acceptance a few days ago. There is some chance that I might get into some other schools.
There is a huge incentive to accept early because it would make a lot of things easier for me down the road if I manage to get the visa stamped before May.

The situation is : I am visiting the US for an internship in the summer and I might be short on time to apply after I get back from that. Also, transferring to a different visa while inside the US is a painful experience.  
Any thoughts?
Anyone in a similar situation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.