Wake Forest Psych MA Due Date

Trillian8

Hello Everyone,

So when I decided which schools I would be applying to in October 2017, I saw that Wake Forest's application was due February 1st. I'd been working on my application in bits and pieces and went to finish it up and submit it just now, but saw that my selection of the "Fall 2018" Term was no longer available. I went to double check the admissions page and it said that the applications had been due January 15th, not the February 1st that I had seen every other time I'd checked the page.  I didn't receive an email about any due date changes either. Did anyone else notice the change (and if so, when?) or was I wrong in the first place? I just want to make sure I'm not losing my mind here.

Hey! I didn't apply but I noticed that on the admission page, it says "The Psychology Department usually begins the review of applications around February 1st and we enroll 10 to 16 students each academic year." Do you think you maybe read this date and assumed that it was due then?

Sorry that happened to you! I hope that the rest of your applications are going well :)

15 hours ago, FeministPsychologist said:

Hey! I didn't apply but I noticed that on the admission page, it says "The Psychology Department usually begins the review of applications around February 1st and we enroll 10 to 16 students each academic year." Do you think you maybe read this date and assumed that it was due then?

Sorry that happened to you! I hope that the rest of your applications are going well :)

That crossed my mind, but I specifically remember checking the main graduate admissions page  to get the due date. Thank you, though! I hope yours are going well too if you're applying!