Rutgers MSW 2018

Kathryn1994

On 2/1/2018 at 10:05 AM, Kathryn1994 said:

I was just accepted into Rutgers on campus traditional 2 year MSW program yesterday! Anyone else!? :)

When did you guys apply? I sent in my application by deadline of Feb 1. Are they sending out decisions already?

7 hours ago, masher14 said:

Hi everyone! I was recently accepted to the Rutgers on campus 2 year program! I'm waiting to hear back from a couple other schools, but have to respond to Rutgers pretty soon.

What attracted you to the program at Rutgers??

Its a great program and its in-state! They also offer a lot of options emphasis wise and study abroad 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!!!!

I was admitted into the Advanced Standing program at Rutgers - Camden. Any admitted students have any info on financial aid / scholarships? My call to financial aid was less than helpful and the school wants an answer from me by March 7th!!! (ahhh) 

14 minutes ago, jlo44 said:

Hi all!!!!

I was admitted into the Advanced Standing program at Rutgers - Camden. Any admitted students have any info on financial aid / scholarships? My call to financial aid was less than helpful and the school wants an answer from me by March 7th!!! (ahhh) 

You can ask them to extend the date. They told me they offer packages after you accept, which is weird to me.

9 minutes ago, TooExcited&Nervous said:

You can ask them to extend the date. They told me they offer packages after you accept, which is weird to me.

I just called and asked for an extension but because it's a summer start program they only extended me to the 12th (better than nothing I guess...). I'm still waiting to hear back from 3 other programs... and I'm kicking myself for not applying everywhere sooner... :-P

It is weird that they don't provide them until after. Good to know -- thank you! 

13 minutes ago, jlo44 said:

I just called and asked for an extension but because it's a summer start program they only extended me to the 12th (better than nothing I guess...). I'm still waiting to hear back from 3 other programs... and I'm kicking myself for not applying everywhere sooner... :-P

It is weird that they don't provide them until after. Good to know -- thank you! 

Yes it is really weird. I received a final deadline for the 15th. This is like my third time extended my acceptance lol