I haven't heard from them. I applied to straight phd though. Did they give you any other information?

the letter is dated feb 16th. says i'm rejected to the MA and MA/PhD and it does "not necessarily reflect badly on the nature" of my qualifications but they have many highly qualified applicants. it's a pretty nice hand signed letter, but i don't feel too good about my chances anywhere.

the letter is dated feb 16th. says i'm rejected to the MA and MA/PhD and it does "not necessarily reflect badly on the nature" of my qualifications but they have many highly qualified applicants. it's a pretty nice hand signed letter, but i don't feel too good about my chances anywhere.

Don't lose hope now. That rejection letter will make you're acceptance just that much sweeter... not that I know, but it's what I keep telling myself.

Don't worry. Last year I got waitlisted at Uconn and ended up getting into a much better program in the meantime.

They get a s-ton of applicants because they are the "back-up" school for everyone on the east coast. Everyone else has figured this out but UConn. They have a very high opinion of themselves, but their poor yield says otherwise. They pretty much go through their waitlist every year because they have such a hard time filling the spots with their top-pick candidates.

Don't worry. Last year I got waitlisted at Uconn and ended up getting into a much better program in the meantime.

They get a s-ton of applicants because they are the "back-up" school for everyone on the east coast. Everyone else has figured this out but UConn. They have a very high opinion of themselves, but their poor yield says otherwise. They pretty much go through their waitlist every year because they have such a hard time filling the spots with their top-pick candidates.

lmao this made my day which was shitty otherwise. where do you go if you don't mind my asking? (you can pm me as to not give things away!)