SFSU Fall 2018

SFSU Fall 2018

10 hours ago, dkmsw510 said:

Hi! Just wanted to say that I applied to SFSU as well. Is SFSU your top choice? Where else did ya'll apply? 

SFSU is my top choice! I also applied to CSULB and SJSU. I’d be content at any of those schools though :)

On 2/23/2018 at 11:19 AM, dkmsw510 said:

Hi! Just wanted to say that I applied to SFSU as well. Is SFSU your top choice? Where else did ya'll apply? 

Hello! yes SFSU is my top choice! Is it yours as well? I have applied to CSUN, CSU Longbeach, and CSULA MSW programs as well. How about you? 

On 2/23/2018 at 10:08 PM, ktl510 said:

SFSU is my top choice! I also applied to CSULB and SJSU. I’d be content at any of those schools though :)

13 hours ago, SFSU Fall 2018 said:

Hello! yes SFSU is my top choice! Is it yours as well? I have applied to CSUN, CSU Longbeach, and CSULA MSW programs as well. How about you? 

Oh interesting! I would be curious to know why it's your first choice. To be honest, I don't know too much about the program... // when should we expect to hear back? 

I applied to Smith College, CSUEB, SJSU, and SFSU. Smith is my top choice, and I applied to the CSUs bc of convenience/affordability since I live in the East Bay. I think, similar to you, ktl510 -- I would be happy attending any of those schools. :) 

I heard the other day from a social worker in the Bay Area that SFSU’s MSW program almost lost their accreditation not too long ago. It was news she heard through the grapevine, so unsure how true it is, but has anyone else heard of this?

• 3 weeks later...