Somek

Hi there!

I've always been told that it is wise to listen to experienced people, so I would like to know your opinion in the following matter. I have studied an undergraduate degree in Europe, in aerospace engineering, a field that I love. I've been granted a scholarship to study in the US a graduate program (master's degree). Given my qualities and interests, I would like to eventually work on a engineering management job, in the space field if possible. I feel like I have learnt a lot in my undergrad degree of technical knowledge, but I feel I still have lots to learn about management... So what do you reckon is wiser, to keep doing a specialized master's degree and thus achieve a greater level of technical expertise, let's say in space engineering, or start doing an engineering management degree instead, in order to complement my already existing technical basis? Please also take into account that as long as it's possible, I'd like to stay in the US after studying and work there, despite how hard I have gathered it is for international students...

Thanks a lot,