SUNY Albany Ph.D. English

Tall_Matt

Hello all. Anybody on here familiar with UAlbany's English Grad department/Ph.D. program and when they tend to notify? I noticed a trend that March is the time of acceptance/rejection, but my application status hasn't changed from "submitted" since I applied. Not sure if that means anything or if they notify you when it is under review and whatnot. All this waiting is killing me! 

11 hours ago, Progress said:

Wish I could tell ya!  I sent in my app to U Albany for Behavioral Neuroscience PhD and that damn "submitted" hasn't budged at all.  I have a gut feeling we'll hear this week.

Thanks for the response! I sure hope to hear in the next week or two and I hope you hear as well. I emailed the graduate office just to see what they have to say. Good luck my friend!

5 hours ago, Tall_Matt said:

Thanks for the response! I sure hope to hear in the next week or two and I hope you hear as well. I emailed the graduate office just to see what they have to say. Good luck my friend!

Its taken all my strength not to email, do tell me what they say cause I'm so damn curious!

20 hours ago, Progress said:

Its taken all my strength not to email, do tell me what they say cause I'm so damn curious!

Got a response to my email. They said I am still under review and that each department has their own timetable for making decisions. A pretty generic response, but still encouraging.

1 hour ago, Tall_Matt said:

Got a response to my email. They said I am still under review and that each department has their own timetable for making decisions. A pretty generic response, but still encouraging.

It's not BAD new!