Anybody hear from SPEA at Indiana?

sly06

Congrats! Was that a fellowship that requires separate application?

I got an email last week that said I got a fellowship that I applied for (EOF) and that funding decisions would be sent out soon.

I got in last Monday. They sent out an email first, and then I got the actual postal letter in the mail yesterday. I also got some funding, which they sent out another email about last Wednesday. Haven't heard anything about other institutional financial aid yet.

is it a small letter or huge envelope

I got in last Monday. They sent out an email first, and then I got the actual postal letter in the mail yesterday. I also got some funding, which they sent out another email about last Wednesday. Haven't heard anything about other institutional financial aid yet.

Congrats! Was that a fellowship that requires separate application?

Thanks. Yeah they sent out an email in early January that said there was a deadline for an Educational Opportunity Fellowship and I wrote a 1 page essay. It's $1500 stipend and tuition reduction from out-of-state to in-state. Didn't expect to get it, but a pleasant surprise.

Where did you find the results from previous years concerning acceptances/rejections

Speaking to an admissions officer back in January, I had the impression that decisions get sent out in February. The "results" from previous years shows a lot of February acceptances/rejections as well.

I'm wondering if those of you who applied to the Masters programs at SPEA have heard back. If not, when do you expect decisions to be sent out?

I've been checking my inbox incessantly... this is getting to be unhealthy. If the admissions person had told me I wouldn't hear until March, it would have saved me a month's worth of anxiety.

Thanks.