Boston College

edgrad

Anyone heading to BC this fall? I just got accepted into their MA Higher Ed program and I am seriously considering it if funding works out. Would love to hear from you!

i am 99% sure I'll be heading there in the fall for their MA Mental Health Counseling program. Is your program in the Lynch School?

The Higher Ed program is in the Lynch School. Your program as well? I am heading up to BC to go apartment hunting this spring. I heard it is a nice area so I hope it goes okay. Are you familar with the area?

i am 99% sure I'll be heading there in the fall for their MA Mental Health Counseling program. Is your program in the Lynch School?

The Higher Ed program is in the Lynch School. Your program as well? I am heading up to BC to go apartment hunting this spring. I heard it is a nice area so I hope it goes okay. Are you familar with the area?

My program is in the Lynch school. I'm still trying to decide when I should start apartment hunting. I know they are having a housing fair in June but I didn't know if that was too late or not (for an August/Sept move in date). The area is fantastic. I absolutely love Boston. I've only been there twice so I'm not super familiar with it. Apparently the Housing Department is really helpful though so you'll definitely want to check with them.

Hello everyone.

I, too, was recently accepted at the Lynch School, Mental Health Counseling MA. Congratulations, all. :)

I'm planning on getting in touch with the Housing Department soon, but I can't do much on site since I'm abroad until June...

Luckily I come back on the 16th and I should be able to haul my jet-lagged self up to the fair that weekend!

Looking forward to seeing you guys in the Fall.

• 6 months later...

Hi Anthony,

I am currently applying to graduate programs and am thinking about applying to the Lynch School, Mental Health Counseling MA. Any advice? How do you like the program?

Hello everyone.

I, too, was recently accepted at the Lynch School, Mental Health Counseling MA. Congratulations, all. :)

I'm planning on getting in touch with the Housing Department soon, but I can't do much on site since I'm abroad until June...

Luckily I come back on the 16th and I should be able to haul my jet-lagged self up to the fair that weekend!

Hi Anthony,

I am currently applying to graduate programs and am thinking about applying to the Lynch School, Mental Health Counseling MA. Any advice? How do you like the program?

Hello everyone.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use