Interview this late?

Hey everyone!

I got accepted to North Carolina State for Anthropology, and I am currently here for a recruitment day. They offered me full funding the first year, which I'm pretty happy with...

Now my problem is I just got an email  saying I was in the 20 candidates for Mercyhurst University and they are requesting an interview. I'm worried Mercyhurst won't give me a definitive answer until after April 15th, which is when I need to accept or decline NCSU. 

Mercyhurst would be a dream, but I don't want to hold out for a potential offer when I already have a sure thing at NCSU. Anyone have this happen too? What should I do??

Edited by Bones1701

5 hours ago, VanillaLattte said:

Honestly, I don't see why not accept the interview. If it goes well you can email them explaining you need a reply from them before April 15th.

Worse case scenario you will accept NCSU anyway, but there is still a lot of time, so I wouldn't be worried.

I definitely agree with Vanilla Latte. Either you will give it a shot or accept the offer from NCSU.