Applying for MS in USA

sneha.rachkar

I have master in Electronics and Electrical engg, from ARU Cambridge ,does any of USA university accept this degree ? because i don't want to give any english language test again and  i'm looking for computer science master degree in USA

Edited by sneha.rachkar

23 hours ago, sneha.rachkar said:

I have master in Electronics and Electrical engg, from ARU Cambridge ,does any of USA university accept this degree ? because i don't want to give any english language test again and  i'm looking for computer science master degree in USA

What are your GRE and TOEFL scores? I am also lazy to take TOEFL and GRE again and now I pay a very expensive price. I get admitted but no fund which offers for the top candidates only.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 2:21 PM, Thang said:

What are your GRE and TOEFL scores? I am also lazy to take TOEFL and GRE again and now I pay a very expensive price. I get admitted but no fund which offers for the top candidates only.

Actually while i was about taking an admission in cambridge the university it self took an exam it was just like TOEFL and i clear that exam so i didn't need to give any exam like GRE and all that's why I'm less interested to give these kind of exam now . Where did you got the admission I mean in which University and for which course are you now ???

Edited by sneha.rachkar

23 hours ago, sneha.rachkar said:

Actually while i was about taking an admission in cambridge the university it self took an exam it was just like TOEFL and i clear that exam so i didn't need to give any exam like GRE and all that's why I'm less interested to give these kind of exam now . Where did you got the admission I mean in which University and for which course are you now ???

No offense but with the way that you've written your response, you definitely need to improve your English and appear for TOEFL/GRE. It will be helpful for you in the long run. I can't think of any Uni that lets you in without GRE except Urbana Champaign, but others may be able to help you. TOEFL is kind of mandatory for International students whose first language is not English, I think.