Dartmouth Decisions '10

marauder13

Has anyone ACTUALLY seen something on the website? Or are we all in the same boat?

->Gah. I just realized that I'm pressing refresh every 20 seconds

->And they aren't picking up the phone, either :/

Edited by marauder13

I got accepted via the website this morning. (masters program) They haven't sent me an email, but there was a link at the bottom of my application that said "click here to see your admissions decision".

Has anyone ACTUALLY seen something on the website? Or are we all in the same boat?

->Gah. I just realized that I'm pressing refresh every 20 seconds

->And they aren't picking up the phone, either :/

Yup. got my rejection from the website. As the email said, there should be a link to the decision. Lots of luck.

Yup. got my rejection from the website. As the email said, there should be a link to the decision. Lots of luck.

me too :( oh well. I got one and just got back from an interview, so I guess I should just relax.

I've been waitlisted for the PhD program at Dartmouth and invited to their open house on 2nd April.

There's no mention of travel support, though.

Unfortunately, I'm an international applicant and won't be able to afford it.

What about other accepted/waitlisted applicants?

Have you been offered travel support?

All waitlisted candidates are invited?

What about other accepted/waitlisted applicants?

Have you been offered travel support?

All waitlisted candidates are invited?

I've been accepted to their Master's program in CS and got the email today as well. There was no mention of travel support. I live in the U.S. so I'll be able to go on my own, but it's still going to be a 14 hour drive for me. :(

It would be nice to have the travel support, but even without it I will still be going.

Edited by blon19

I've been accepted to their Master's program in CS and got the email today as well. There was no mention of travel support. I live in the U.S. so I'll be able to go on my own, but it's still going to be a 14 hour drive for me. :(

It would be nice to have the travel support, but even without it I will still be going.

A 14 hour drive isn't too bad. It's better than my 29 hour drive if I get into my first choice. :lol:

Edited by joro

A 14 hour drive isn't too bad. It's better than my 29 hour drive if I get into my first choice. :lol:

Well, if you get into your first choice it will take more than a 29 hour drive to bring you down. :D