Criminal Record after accepted

Coyosso

I didnt realize have a criminal record until runing a search on my name in google, and found that I do. I've already been accepted into a PhD program, and am now terrified that they will find out and expel me from the program. I purchased details from the service that indicated I have a criminal record off google, and there is a minor misdemeanor for something that isn't indicated, but my disposition is "waver," and I have a 'Not guilty' plea to a "travelling unreasonably fast" over 15 years ago. 

Is this something I should be forthright with my program about,  and let the chips fall where they may? I honestly did not realize I had these charges when I was applying, which was my own fault, to be sure. 

Apparently, they're both just for speeding... I realize this may seem silly, but I don't want anything to threaten my placement in the program, especially for the appearance of me being dishonest on my application (I wasn't, I just didn't know these were public record)

Edited by Coyosso

You’re fine. Don’t worry. 

My arrest record is much worse and I passed university background checks where applicable. You can PM me if you want, but you needn’t worry. 

I really appreciate it. Thank you. I called the school and told them. They said it should be fine, as they would only care about DUI's or DWI's and these are just speeding violations. For whatever reason, one of these was a minor misdemeanor and I don't really understand why. Still my fault for not checking, but hopefully they understand. 

Edited by Coyosso