Pestering Grad Chair

So I received a letter of admissions to my top choice school, and I've been in contact with the chair of the dept, but not with the graduate studies chair. I emailed him (like the letter said I could), about the possibilities of funding and a good time to call on monday. It is now saturday. I have not received any word from them. I then also emailed the dept. chair (who is who I want to work with, and who I've been in contact before), and he got right back to me. So I'm wondering, should I re-email? Should I call the grad. chair? should I contact the dept. secretary? Its all making me feel a little lack-luster about the school (although everything seems to be moving well along for my bf and I to move out there together with a job for him (fingers crossed, knock on wood). THoughts?

So I received a letter of admissions to my top choice school, and I've been in contact with the chair of the dept, but not with the graduate studies chair. I emailed him (like the letter said I could), about the possibilities of funding and a good time to call on monday. It is now saturday. I have not received any word from them. I then also emailed the dept. chair (who is who I want to work with, and who I've been in contact before), and he got right back to me. So I'm wondering, should I re-email? Should I call the grad. chair? should I contact the dept. secretary? Its all making me feel a little lack-luster about the school (although everything seems to be moving well along for my bf and I to move out there together with a job for him (fingers crossed, knock on wood). THoughts?

based on my own experience email the grad studies chair(for the dept. ) is the best way since his job is to talk to admits like u. i emailed the dept chair for one school and he never got back(even though i was told to email prof. about funding). the secretary is the worst person to talk to about anything related to funding. in my experience.