International relations/ Global security studies

Hafize

Hello everyone, i'm here to find guidance as I'm really confuse what program to choose for the master. I have a bachelor in International studies with 3 years work experience in Global financial crimes. I got the admission from 3 schools : University of San Fransisco MA in international studies, Arizona states university has new Master in Global security studies focusing in global conflict, security and humanitarian affairs, and Northeastern university Master of science in International relations. I'm currently working and leaving in Tempe, Arizona. The confusion i have is between Northeastern university and Arizona state university. The first offers a concentration in conflict resolution and regional studies and the later is an interdisciplinary studies in security studies. I like the security related field but i'm not looking to work with the government or the intelligence community but rather with international organizations. The Global security studies at Arizona states university is a new program but is connected to NEW AMERICA, a think that focusing on global issues in D.C and also the McCain institute of international leadership also in D.C. Both organizations have partnership with  the new program and the possibility to intern is high. The program can be complete for the most part online whereas Northeastern offer both option. Northeastern program has also multiple concentrations running from conflict resolution, diplomacy , international economic to  regional studies. And according to the program director there is the opportunity to co-op.I have decided to choose a hybrid program because I'm paying out of pocket so i need a flexible program that can allow me continue working. Any advice that can help me determine the best choice between the two prgrams will be greatly appreciated. i'm from west Africa but resident of the US. Thank you.