I plan to apply for a scholarship and Could someone to help me for advice SOP? as below :

My passion with data science started to grow when I studied Master’s degree. I found that big data is powerful tools which can help business with analyzing the mass of data and making decisions. With the ability to analyze new sources of data, businesses are able to analyze information immediately. Such first insight of how data is more essential for organization incited me to delve further into the field.

Because of love in data over the years, I have been able to devote the time and energy to academic accomplishment. I have A- and B in Business Intelligence and Database Management respectively. In addition to focusing on my own studies, I also learned to program in Data Mining, which in turn, fascinated me to apply the concept in my project “Statistics of student resignation based on 2007 - 2012”. The project uses components such as Microsoft SSIS. I have run into roadblocks using this process, which led me to an alternative approach which relies on using staging tables.

Moreover, During my job at ABC company as a BI Analyst, I have effectively designed an interactive reports project which showcases client's sales performance and at the same time provides them which help CEO in business decisions. It was be achieved by cleansing data from different sources by executing the process flows and use OWB to manage metadata for generate reports. Now I am working at TEST company in the position of Data Management. To drive the performance of leasing business, I assigned to design new ER diagram where I solved data structures problem relating to Leasing business. Apart from these, I have also effectively generated unstructured data into client-specific format with the data tools such as SAS. For the SAS BI project, I was introduced to the concepts of ETL, analysis of variance and design of experiments which were used to relate the factors considered, analyze the differences among the different user requirement and perform on dashboard.

I aspire to work as a data analysis, and University of ABC would enable me to realize aspirations and interests that exceed my existing career. Furthermore, with the reputation of high quality education is the main factors which have encouraged me to apply this university. In the future, I would like to share my knowledge from what I have learned through the University of ABC for student in Thailand and share vision of working towards a more just and equitable world. Finally, Completing this degree studies at university should provide the experience for me to achieve my aspirations

Thank you for this review

Edited by kamen007
Add question mark

• 3 years later...