University of Arizona Waitlist

Llangton

Who has been accepted to The University of Arizona, who has been waitlisted?

Does anybody know their rank on the waitlist? 

I’m on the waitlist and I’m getting so nervous!

I’ve been accepted at Arizona State, Central Michigan and Western Michigan. I’m definitely choosing either ASU or UA(if I get in). I’d definitely prefer UA though.

I wonder if it would be inappropriate to ask for my rank on their(UA’s) waitlist.

I am also on the waitlist! I already committed to another school but I would really like to go here. I emailed them about my position on the waitlist and they said that they can not give me my position. So I guess now its just a waiting game which really sucks. I hope they make a decision soon because I want to sign up for housing!

11 hours ago, Dr.Audi said:

I am also on the waitlist! I already committed to another school but I would really like to go here. I emailed them about my position on the waitlist and they said that they can not give me my position. So I guess now its just a waiting game which really sucks. I hope they make a decision soon because I want to sign up for housing!

I called Dr. Marrone yesterday, she said we would be getting emails in the next few days regarding our position.

41 minutes ago, Llangton said:

@DrAudi I got an email from UA today letting me know all of their spots have been filled. I hope that you were able to get in. I’ll be at ASU unless anything changes.

I haven't receive any email yet. I guess it means I didnt get in? I checked my application and it has not updated has yours?

24 minutes ago, Dr.Audi said:

I haven't receive any email yet. I guess it means I didnt get in? I checked my application and it has not updated has yours?

They don’t really update the GradApp I guess after you’ve submitted.

I would send an email or call Kim Sassar or maybe even Dr. Marrone tomorrow? 

Maybe they don’t have the correct contact info?

8 hours ago, Llangton said:

They don’t really update the GradApp I guess after you’ve submitted.

I would send an email or call Kim Sassar or maybe even Dr. Marrone tomorrow? 

Maybe they don’t have the correct contact info?

Yeah I think i will call her today. I got the email that I was waitlisted so im not sure why I havent heard back?