Jump to content
MovingForward

NOHA+ EMJMD in Humanitarian Action

Recommended Posts

Has anyone completed this programme?

 

Is anyone on this programme?

 

Has anyone been admitted to start in 2018?

 

I start at Groningen after Warsaw, would love to hear from others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got accepted, with scholarship!

What wonderful news given the current state of the world. 

On 11/23/2019 at 8:58 PM, Carolina de Monaco said:

Hi! I was wondering , did you got accepted?   Do you have any tips for a successful application? 

Best regards, C. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ultra_Violet said:

I got accepted, with scholarship!

What wonderful news given the current state of the world. 

 

Well done! Just out of curiosity- what was your application score? I got 66 and i'm on the waitlist :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 6:28 AM, lemprieres_dictionary said:

Well done! Just out of curiosity- what was your application score? I got 66 and i'm on the waitlist :) 

I wasn't given a score, just an acceptance email.

What did your email say?

Good Luck! I think with the current situation, some people will decline the offer or very sadly so will be unable to attend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ultra_Violet said:

I wasn't given a score, just an acceptance email.

What did your email say?

Good Luck! I think with the current situation, some people will decline the offer or very sadly so will be unable to attend.

My email said that I was on the reserve list and that they'd be in touch if there were vacancies going forward. Are you from a partner or programme country? 

Yes I do feel that there will be a higher number of vacancies than normal this year- so I will just wait and cross my fingers and stay positive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lemprieres_dictionary said:

My email said that I was on the reserve list and that they'd be in touch if there were vacancies going forward. Are you from a partner or programme country? 

Yes I do feel that there will be a higher number of vacancies than normal this year- so I will just wait and cross my fingers and stay positive. 

l'm from a programme country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.