NOHA+ EMJMD in Humanitarian Action

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I got accepted, with scholarship!

What wonderful news given the current state of the world. 

On 11/23/2019 at 8:58 PM, Carolina de Monaco said:

Hi! I was wondering , did you got accepted?   Do you have any tips for a successful application? 

Best regards, C. 

On 4/3/2020 at 6:28 AM, lemprieres_dictionary said:

Well done! Just out of curiosity- what was your application score? I got 66 and i'm on the waitlist :) 

I wasn't given a score, just an acceptance email.

What did your email say?

Good Luck! I think with the current situation, some people will decline the offer or very sadly so will be unable to attend.

2 hours ago, Ultra_Violet said:

I wasn't given a score, just an acceptance email.

What did your email say?

Good Luck! I think with the current situation, some people will decline the offer or very sadly so will be unable to attend.

My email said that I was on the reserve list and that they'd be in touch if there were vacancies going forward. Are you from a partner or programme country? 

Yes I do feel that there will be a higher number of vacancies than normal this year- so I will just wait and cross my fingers and stay positive. 

2 hours ago, lemprieres_dictionary said:

My email said that I was on the reserve list and that they'd be in touch if there were vacancies going forward. Are you from a partner or programme country? 

Yes I do feel that there will be a higher number of vacancies than normal this year- so I will just wait and cross my fingers and stay positive. 

l'm from a programme country.