Jump to content

Already accepted offer, new offer pending?


Recommended Posts

I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice to this situation.

I applied to three similar but different programs last year. Two were for Masters degrees, and one was for a PhD since the website said that if you didn't qualify for the PhD, they would consider you for the MS.

I heard back from two of them this Feb/March and made my decision in April after not hearing from the PhD program. I heard back today via email that they would like to talk to me on whether I'd like to pursue the PhD with an MS along the way. I'm not sure if this means I was admitted, and if there will be any financial aid (I was offered about 3/4 tuition at the program I accepted back in April).

In the slim chance I am accepted/offered full funding to this late school, do you think it's possible to leverage this with the program I accepted this late in the game?  Finances are one of my biggest considerations. 

Edited by laekkauai
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use