Completely fortuitous or a positive indication

dmac587

So about 1.5 weeks ago, I submitted my application to Penn's post bacc program and about a week ago, they acknowledged receipt of all my materials. Today, I got an email from LPS (the school that runs Penn's post bacc program) called "LPS Goes Green," informing me that their Summer 2010 Course guide would be arriving in mailbox and that it would be the last paper version of the Course as the Fall guide would be available come March 15 in a highly interactive online form.

Now, I know in all likelihood this is just a standard email sent to anyone who has ever had anything to do with LPS (including post bacc applicants), but part of me hopes this may perhaps be a positive indication of my application's status. If anyone else is applying to Penn's program and has received this email just let me know so that I can do away with any delusional thought about the email as a possible positive.

Anyways, apologies for my neurotic worry-worting.

My guess is this is an email sent to everyone who's got an application into the school, but from what I understand Penn's Post-bac is not terribly competitive (at least not as competitive as they would like you to believe- I assume because you have to pay for it!), so I wouldn't worry too much! Good luck! I hear its a great program.