Jump to content

Question for NY grad students - SCR & SEL ?

Recommended Posts

I am required to enroll(?), as my graduate school says, in the Statewide Central Register Database and Staff Exclusion List but I looked online and wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Does this mean I need to do a check? 
If anybody has done this before/ knows what these are, can you please clarify for me? Thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use