Stanford University Civil Engineering Visitation Day

lihsiaoyu

Is there anyone has been admitted to Civil Environmental and Engineering program at Stanford University?

And visitation day is going to be next Friday, March 19th. Has anyone been invited to visit program?

And is there anyone majored in Construction program and be invited?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

No, but I attended the visitation day last year and I'm a current student. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, has the decision this year been made yet?

hi - yes the admission process is wrapping up. I received my acceptance on March 6, financial aid information on March 31, and they have asked for confirmation by April 15. There were a few people who still had not heard on the visitation day, but I'm guessing that all first rounders have been communicated to by now.

hi,

can you inform us about where the admission process is?

The admission for PhD and Master of Engineering Program has not started yet. Will come out soon.

hi - yes the admission process is wrapping up. I received my acceptance on March 6, financial aid information on March 31, and they have asked for confirmation by April 15. There were a few people who still had not heard on the visitation day, but I'm guessing that all first rounders have been communicated to by now.