UNH

longshanks

I know that at least two people have been rejected from UNH--sorry sad.gif. But my status on the online page has not changed from "Under review by department." Is anyone else in this situation? Can anyone shed any light?

My application started with "Under review by department" then changed to "waiting for final grad review". According to the graduate school website and a few grad cafe forums, this meant I had department recommendation and just needed graduate school approval. However, a couple days later it changed to "denied grad" (bummer). What is your subject area? I am early American, perhaps the department hasn't gotten through the other regions yet?

My application started with "Under review by department" then changed to "waiting for final grad review". According to the graduate school website and a few grad cafe forums, this meant I had department recommendation and just needed graduate school approval. However, a couple days later it changed to "denied grad" (bummer). What is your subject area? I am early American, perhaps the department hasn't gotten through the other regions yet?

Sorry to hear about your rejection; I'm also early American, though, so I guess there must be some other factor.

• 8 years later...