dropped a class after submitting transcripts ...

mmsw86

If the class isn't a graduation requirement or tied to your program (basically, is it an art history class?), it probably won't matter. I just dropped an elective that I didn't even need for credits (I just figured it'd be helpful), but it ended up taking more of my time than I thought it would. Sure, there will be an ugly W on my final transcript (which you do send once you graduate), but at this point it completely doesn't matter.

If the class isn't a graduation requirement or tied to your program (basically, is it an art history class?), it probably won't matter. I just dropped an elective that I didn't even need for credits (I just figured it'd be helpful), but it ended up taking more of my time than I thought it would. Sure, there will be an ugly W on my final transcript (which you do send once you graduate), but at this point it completely doesn't matter.

ditto. I have a one W two semesters in a row for the same reasons. No mention of it as a concern from anyone. I think an F or NF or NW (what we do at my school for failing to attend class or completing the coursework) would be an issue. A W is just rearranging your schedule, really.

ditto. I have a one W two semesters in a row for the same reasons. No mention of it as a concern from anyone. I think an F or NF or NW (what we do at my school for failing to attend class or completing the coursework) would be an issue. A W is just rearranging your schedule, really.

It is an art history course. I work full-time and take post-bacc classes part-time. When I submitted the transcripts, I was deciding amongst courses (2 art history vs. 1 art history and 1 fine arts ... I opted for the latter). Probably not a huge deal, but maybe it would be best to notify them of the change now? for transparency's sake?