Business Casual

ks106

Somebody was talk about Business Casual on visit weekend. For men, does the shirt color have to be white? What about a black shirt w/ dark dress pants? That's what I got rite now! BTW, inside of the shirt, is it a white tee or a white tank? I think I saw people wear either one. However, a tee can be exposed to outside aound neck place. I am not sure if this is a concern.

You don't have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. Most of the interview weekends I went on, people dressed up for the day of interviews (men wore a shirt and tie or suit, women wore slacks and a blouse or a pants suit), but were casual the other days. The color of the shirt doesn't matter. Wear whatever kind of undershirt you like. Just wear something comfortable! You don't want to be distracted by your clothes and fidgeting all day.

Thanks! You're always there to help me!

You don't have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. Most of the interview weekends I went on, people dressed up for the day of interviews (men wore a shirt and tie or suit, women wore slacks and a blouse or a pants suit), but were casual the other days. The color of the shirt doesn't matter. Wear whatever kind of undershirt you like. Just wear something comfortable! You don't want to be distracted by your clothes and fidgeting all day.