Required transcript

Omar Ramadan

Hello everyone,

I'm a little confused about something so I hope you help me out. My school has requested an official academic record of my final coursework and an official transcript. The copy I used for applying wasn't a final one because I have just graduated this semester. Should I then send them the one I used for applying plus the final one or just the final?

Also, they asked for degree conferral information, does that mean that they need the B.S. certificate or just an official document that states that I have successfully graduated?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, they for sure want you to have your school send them a final transcript, just so they can make sure you finished and graduated.  Be sure it's sent directly from the school to them; they assume that if it comes from the student, it might have been modified.

That transcript will probably indicate that you've had your degree conferred, but doublecheck with the school once they've received it in case they want, I dunno, a photo of your diploma.