Kaplan vs. PowerPrep accuracy?

historygeek

I'm taking the GRE on Saturday. My PowerPrep scores have been fairly high: 170V, 155Q (Test 1) and 168V, 154Q (test 2). I just took the Kaplan test and got dramatically different scores: 160V, 138Q! ? Is the Kaplan test accurate? I'm now terrified. 

For PowerPrep and the Kaplan test: Were there questions on antonyms and analogies? If so, those questions are no longer on the GRE and haven't been for a few years now. Instead, those have been replaced with text completion questions and sentence equivalent questions. The passages also feel longer than when I first took the test so that's important to consider in order to budget your time considerably. Some of the test also requires you to select more than one answer and will only award you if you select all the correct answers to the test. The qualitative section has also changed to include multiple correct answers in which all answers must be selected in order to be awarded credit for the being correct. I'd say that whichever one better mimicked this situation is likely to be more accurate on your exam. Questions that have multiple answers will tell you.