What are tenure track salary ranges for social work academia?

According to Salary dot com, The median annual Asst. Professor - Social Work salary in United States is $61,613, as of July 31, 2018, with a range usually between $51,722–$80,302, however this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors. Small note: The range includes the 25th-75th percentile. That means 25 percent of Assistant professors get paid less, and 25 percent of professors get paid more. There are a lot of additional factors which impact salary such as: location, the hiring institution, publications, and previous teaching experience. One must also consider that they may never become an Assistant Professor and may be stuck teaching as an Adjunct Professor or in a full-time Instructor; both of which have different expectations depending on the university.

I say look in the state you are interested in. In California if you were at a CSU and started as an assistant professor the minimum is 4750 a month and the max is 10550, and up to 12100 a month for full professors. I know at the UC system, I had professors with PhDs making at the lowest 95k a year and on the high end with tenure they made over 200k a year. Many were somewhere in the middle. I'd look at private universities that interest you, state schools, and universities to see what the story is where you actually imagine yourself working.

The range is pretty wide. I saw a Western New Mexico position hiring in the 50s, but if you go look at some prominent professors on the Michigan University Salary database and its in the 150s-200s.

The Chronicle of Higher Ed (http://www.chronicle.com) tracks faculty salary data.  If you go here: https://data.chronicle.com/  you can explore the data by specific colleges, sector, Carnegie classification, etc.  Although, the salary discipline data is not as robust - but it tells you how many people have submitted their info.