Biostatistics Masters Chances

I am a rising junior studying public health and minoring in mathematics (I have taken a lot of biology and chemistry classes because was pre-med). I go to a top 50 private school. I just became interested in pursuing my masters in biostatistics but have no idea what level of school I should apply to. I know my math and statistics knowledge is lacking

I have 3.8 GPA. I work as a research assistant for a biostatistics research study and worked as a research assistant for a psych study. I have taken loads of biology/chemistry courses. Chem I and II with labs, Organic Chem I and II with labs (mostly A's). Physics I and II with labs (all A's). Cell and Molecular biology and genetics (A's). I plan to take Calc I, II, III and linear algebra which are all pre-reqs for most bisotatistics masters programs before I graduate.

If I do well in those classes and take two more math classes to complete a minor do I have a decent chance of being accepted to a masters program? Also does anyone have any recommendations for ways to improve my application? 

Thank you, I am really desperate for advice. 

4 minutes ago, Biostatisticswannabee said:

I plan to take Calc I, II, III and linear algebra which are all pre-reqs for most bisotatistics masters programs before I graduate.

If I do well in those classes and take two more math classes to complete a minor do I have a decent chance of being accepted to a masters program? 

Yes. Suggest taking probability and math stat if you can fit them in, but regardless you're in pretty good shape.