Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please, who else here is applying to UT Austin to be in the advertising program come Fall 2019? I really to feel like there are people who can relate with this.

I haven't written the GRE yet, so I am somewhat glad the application was rescheduled to start September.  The deadline isn't changing anyway. ?

 

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Hello! Yes, I have applied to the program in Fall 2019! Have you heard back from them yet? 

BTW, I am also an international student.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Jadeeee, I didn't apply to UT Austin anymore because of circumstances beyond my control. Have you heard from them yet?  I hope you get in? What are your stats? 

Posted
On 1/24/2019 at 8:34 PM, jadeeee99 said:

Hello! Yes, I have applied to the program in Fall 2019! Have you heard back from them yet? 

BTW, I am also an international student.

Hi Jadeeee, I didn't apply to UT Austin anymore because of circumstances beyond my control. Have you heard from them yet?  I hope you get in? What are your stats? 

Posted
On 1/25/2019 at 4:34 AM, jadeeee99 said:

Hello! Yes, I have applied to the program in Fall 2019! Have you heard back from them yet? 

BTW, I am also an international student.

Hey I also applied to Austin-Advertising phd program. Have you heard anything? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use