Fall Grade Considerations for Biostatistics (Are fall grades sent with applications?)

Hello! I am applying for Biostatistics programs this cycle (mostly masters programs with a few PhD thrown in there). To anyone who has experience applying: were you required/asked to send in fall grades after your application has been submitted?

Applications close December 1st for most of my programs, and fall semester grades are not released until late December. I think somewhere on the application it requires you to put what classes you are currently enrolled in or planning to take in the spring, but I am wondering if your fall grades weigh in on the admissions decisions. (Maybe this varies if the school uses SOPHAS or not?)

I would greatly appreciate any insight!! Especially since I am having trouble finding this info via google and school websites (the only website I found info on the fall grade submission was from Washington).