University of Toronto

oreo

I didn't apply to the University of Toronto, but I've spoken to their sociology graduate administrator. It took her about a week to respond to my general question, but she is very friendly on the phone, so I would recommend giving her a call.

I'm also curious to see if anyone will be attending University of Toronto? Since I got across-the-board rejections this year, I will be moving back to Toronto, and attending UT as a non-degree student. I plan on applying to their masters program next year. It would be neat if anybody else will be going there this fall! :)

I didn't apply to the University of Toronto, but I've spoken to their sociology graduate administrator. It took her about a week to respond to my general question, but she is very friendly on the phone, so I would recommend giving her a call.

I'm also curious to see if anyone will be attending University of Toronto? Since I got across-the-board rejections this year, I will be moving back to Toronto, and attending UT as a non-degree student. I plan on applying to their masters program next year. It would be neat if anybody else will be going there this fall! :)

Hi taiwanadian,

Thanks for your reply. I will check with her early next week. I might be attending if I get a funded offer that covers the cost of the international tuition fees. it would be great if we could attend classes together!:)