DAAD Bi-Nationally Doctoral Supervised Research Grant 2018/2019

ilyana

I am applying for DAAD - Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2019/2020 (deadline on 15th October 2018). I think you did apply to 2019/2020 as well. We are pretty much on a similar doctoral track then! Only you are applying for the sandwich programme but I am for the full programme.

Edited by FFarhan

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2018 at 11:41 AM, ilyana said:

Hi,

Does anyone already get the feedback on DAAD research grant (deadline on 15th October 2018) ? 

Thank you.

I also applied for the bi-nationally supervised research grant though I applied back in August (Deadline August 31st, 2018). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 9:28 AM, FFarhan said:

I am applying for DAAD - Doctoral Programmes in Germany 2019/2020 (deadline on 15th October 2018). I think you did apply to 2019/2020 as well. We are pretty much on a similar doctoral track then! Only you are applying for the sandwich programme but I am for the full programme.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:39 AM, Almasa said:

I also applied for the bi-nationally supervised research grant though I applied back in August (Deadline August 31st, 2018). 

Hi Farhan and Almasa,

Thank you for the reply and many apologies for late response. I got the email saying that the meeting will be held this month. Pray hard work harder.