How will stellar math grades be viewed in light of a 166 quant GRE score for top Stats MS programs?

I am a bit of an oddball due to a great Mathematics GPA (including Real Analysis and one graduate-level class) but a relatively average quant GRE score of 166 due to poor time management on tests.

Will my math grades overcome this, or will my GRE score cast suspicion on my entire application? Thanks.

Edited by theduckster

Did you take it recently? I took it the other day and also got a 166, but have yet to receive the percentile score. The percentile score varies depending on when you took the exam, so your 166 could potentially put you in a higher percentile then someone who scored a 168 in a different section. 

3 hours ago, danny1997 said:

Did you take it recently? I took it the other day and also got a 166, but have yet to receive the percentile score. The percentile score varies depending on when you took the exam, so your 166 could potentially put you in a higher percentile then someone who scored a 168 in a different section. 

Somehwat recently - about a month and a half ago. A 166 constituted a 90th percentile for my test.

2 hours ago, bayessays said:

A 166 is a good score, and really not that much different than a 170. No master's program will care.

Thanks. I've heard that a mediocre GRE quant score raises questions of grade inflation if paired with strong math grades, since the combination is so odd. How bad of a GRE score would I need before that starts to happen, you think?