Anyone applying to McMaster ehealth program in Fall 2019?

Stephen Gu

On 4/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, iakuasa said:

Is anyone else still waiting on their formal letter as well? 

On 4/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, Vidvin said:

I am also waiting... 

Have you guys received the formal letter yet?

On 4/19/2019 at 8:35 AM, sufz said:

Have you guys received the formal letter yet?

Not yet .. is it possible that they will give offer letter after the certificate of one of the computer science related course is submitted to them?? Iris told me last week that the school of graduate studies is overloaded with applications... 

3 hours ago, Vidvin said:

Not yet .. is it possible that they will give offer letter after the certificate of one of the computer science related course is submitted to them?? Iris told me last week that the school of graduate studies is overloaded with applications... 

Hmm i'm not sure.. I think they should be sending out conditional letters at least :( thanks for the update tho hopefully we receive formal letters soon! 

To those who have received the formal invite, did anybody receive any official details regarding the fee details and schedules??Also, do v need to pay any token amount to reserve our seat once we accept the offer on mosaic??...i wrote to iris bt she hasnt reverted

10 hours ago, Stephen Gu said:

When was the first time they told you to wait for the offer? Mine was on April 8th. It is about a month now.

I got the email on March 28.. and it's been over a month.. I even submitted the certificate of the course in programming language mentioned on the website.. then also no response...I don't understand why are they dragging so much for some people...

14 hours ago, Stephen Gu said:

When was the first time they told you to wait for the offer? Mine was on April 8th. It is about a month now.

I received the unofficial email on April 9th 

On 5/3/2019 at 8:09 AM, Vidvin said:

I got the email on March 28.. and it's been over a month.. I even submitted the certificate of the course in programming language mentioned on the website.. then also no response...I don't understand why are they dragging so much for some people...

I dont understand either, am sorry for the late response. Last time, I was gonna call for the graduate office for further info, then I saw you guys are in the same situation as mine.  and you even recieved the email before my interview, thats crazy. Did you apply/consider to other schools as well ?  I think I have to call them at the end of this week. Hopefully it doesnt come to that, but i really need the official offer to get my study permit done sooner. let me know if you receive the offer before the end of this week :)

On 5/3/2019 at 11:57 AM, sufz said:

I received the unofficial email on April 9th 

Still no news today, I think im gonna call the graduate office by the end of this week if I dont receive my offer till then. Are you an international or a domestic student?

8 hours ago, Stephen Gu said:

Still no news today, I think im gonna call the graduate office by the end of this week if I dont receive my offer till then. Are you an international or a domestic student?

Same haven't received anything yet! I think I'll give a call to the graduate office or Iris by the end of this week as well! I'm a domestic student hbu?

On 5/7/2019 at 12:59 PM, sufz said:

Same haven't received anything yet! I think I'll give a call to the graduate office or Iris by the end of this week as well! I'm a domestic student hbu?

am an international student, Iris did made a note on my application file claiming that I need the offer to get my study permit, but I guess that didn't work too well... 

I had called iris last week.... She said that they are replacing some students and I should receive something soon... i

She said it's a mistake at their end not mine..  I don't understand what she actually meant.. whom are they planning to replace? 

On 5/13/2019 at 12:34 PM, zr123 said:

Hey everyone! I just spoke to Iris and she said that the Graduate Office should be sending out the final offer letters this week. 

She told me the same...hopefully  it turns true...

14 hours ago, Blahblah4 said:

Does anyone know whether these final offers supposed to be sent out to students even if they haven't completed the introductory programming course yet? Also, which course did everyone choose to enrol in? 

Hi! So did you receive your final offer yet?