Anyone applying to McMaster ehealth program in Fall 2019?

Stephen Gu

1 hour ago, E.G.G said:

Hello! 

Has anyone received their official admission offer yet from the school of graduate studies? 

Yes I received it yesterday (2 weeks after the email)

Edited by Mary.93

On 3/26/2019 at 10:24 PM, Mary.93 said:

Yes I received it yesterday (2 weeks after the email)

Hi mary. May I know what are the documents they have asked for? And do we have to pay for one semester or the entire year? ..I have received the informal selection mail. I am waiting for the formal invite..

18 hours ago, Ksm said:

Hi mary. May I know what are the documents they have asked for? And do we have to pay for one semester or the entire year? ..I have received the informal selection mail. I am waiting for the formal invite..

They didn't mentioned whether we should pay for one semester or the entire year. I'll copy some parts of the offer:

This offer is conditional upon the receipt of an official transcript confirming that your previous degree has been conferred . Upon your arrival at the University, you will be required to submit official transcripts and official translations for all institutions you have previously attended. Your condition must be cleared by submitting the required official documents to your department by September 30th, 2019. Failing to meet these conditions, this offer will be rescinded.

Currently the 2018/19 academic year McMaster University Regular Graduate Student Tuition Fees for Visa students for one year (September to August) are $17,096.22 plus supplemental fees of $997.06. Fees for the 2019/20 academic year have yet to be determined and are subject to change.

10 hours ago, Mary.93 said:

They didn't mentioned whether we should pay for one semester or the entire year. I'll copy some parts of the offer:

This offer is conditional upon the receipt of an official transcript confirming that your previous degree has been conferred . Upon your arrival at the University, you will be required to submit official transcripts and official translations for all institutions you have previously attended. Your condition must be cleared by submitting the required official documents to your department by September 30th, 2019. Failing to meet these conditions, this offer will be rescinded.

Currently the 2018/19 academic year McMaster University Regular Graduate Student Tuition Fees for Visa students for one year (September to August) are $17,096.22 plus supplemental fees of $997.06. Fees for the 2019/20 academic year have yet to be determined and are subject to change.

Thanks a lot Mary. 

2 hours ago, Ksm said:

Anybody from life sciences background??...just wondering if I'm the only one

? Well kinda lol double major - cell/molecular biology & economics. How about you? 

Hey everyone! 

I am new to this thread and I've also applied to the eHealth program at McMaster. For those who have had their interview already, do you mind sharing some of the questions if you remember them? I understand that they'll ask behavioural questions, but does anyone remember any specific questions? And did they ask any eHealth related questions as well? 

Anything you guys remember will help! Thank you in advance! 

On 3/30/2019 at 5:30 PM, iakuasa said:

? Well kinda lol double major - cell/molecular biology & economics. How about you? 

Wow ..good to know that I am not the only one?. I have done my graduation and post graduation in biotechnology

18 hours ago, zr123 said:

Hey everyone! 

I am new to this thread and I've also applied to the eHealth program at McMaster. For those who have had their interview already, do you mind sharing some of the questions if you remember them? I understand that they'll ask behavioural questions, but does anyone remember any specific questions? And did they ask any eHealth related questions as well? 

Anything you guys remember will help! Thank you in advance! 

They ask you general quest like how'd you work with someone who is completely different from your..did u ever face a difficult situation. How'd you manage it.. wat wud u do after completing this course etc

7 hours ago, Ksm said:

They ask you general quest like how'd you work with someone who is completely different from your..did u ever face a difficult situation. How'd you manage it.. wat wud u do after completing this course etc

Thank you for your reply! I appreciate it! 

Hello everyone, 

I just received my interview date which is this Friday. Could those who did interviews tell me more of what questions they asked, especially those relating to ehealth? How should I prepare for it? I'm quite nervous! 

Also did everyone who apply get interviews? I'm happy they accepted all my other documents! 

Thank you ? 

5 hours ago, sufz said:

Is anyone still waiting for a decision to be made? I still haven't heard back after my interview :(

I went for my interview today and they said they'd reply in a week because it's near the end so you should hear from their soon. How did everyone's interview go? 

2 hours ago, Amara789 said:

I went for my interview today and they said they'd reply in a week because it's near the end so you should hear from their soon. How did everyone's interview go? 

Hey thanks for the update! :) I think mine went alright could have been better! How was yours?

17 hours ago, sufz said:

Hey thanks for the update! :) I think mine went alright could have been better! How was yours?

I think mine went pretty great too! I was nervous but answered everything confidently and had done lots to prepare. Hope that was good enough for them! 

On 4/6/2019 at 3:29 PM, Amara789 said:

I think mine went pretty great too! I was nervous but answered everything confidently and had done lots to prepare. Hope that was good enough for them! 

Hopefully they respond soon! Keep me updated if you hear anything! :)