Anyone hear from Parsons yet?

Hey I've heard back from a few schools already, Pratt is the only one that's worked out so far. Anyone heard back from Parsons yet? It's getting so late in March and I'm getting way too anxious.

On that note, anyone accepted to Pratt?

It's great to hear both of you got accepted to Pratt, congratulations! I highly recommend for I graduated recently from there 5-Year Bachelors of Architecture. It was a great experience I have to say. Did you apply to other schools for the graduate program? What are the status' of the other schools? I have yet to hear from four schools, this is so nerve-racking, and it's almost April already.

Edited by Urbia

Hey I've heard back from a few schools already, Pratt is the only one that's worked out so far. Anyone heard back from Parsons yet? It's getting so late in March and I'm getting way too anxious.

Have you heard yet? Good news hopefully.

What are your thoughts on Parsons and Pratt? I am probably going to Parsons, but if I get into Pratt from the waitlist I would seriously considering going.

• 11 months later...

Accepted at Parsons M.Arch 3/23, RISD M. Arch March 6 via email, no word from Pratt yet. Good Luck!