IS MY GRE TOO LOW?

Hi all,

I have a 3.86 overall and a 3.78 major GPA. (Having a rough semester so this will probably fall ;/ )

My GRE is 148/150/3.5 

I have some clinical and research experience, and hold a part time job. I feel like I am well rounded, but if my GPA gets any lower after this semester and I have only a 3.5 AW score, I am seriously feeling that I don't have a shot getting in anywhere. If anyone has similar stats, or knows places who would accept me with such stats, PLEASE inform me!

I can't take the stressssss!!!! I'm sure most of you are in the same boat as me! Hang in there 

I think your GRE scores and GPA are acceptable as long as your resume is up to par as well, I have 2 friends with similar stats that were able to get into schools in FL. You have to check ASHA EdFind and do the research to find which programs will accept your similar stats. All of this info is on there. It takes a little work but it's worth it. That way you can check which schools in your specific area/state will take you. Most schools want 150 for verbal and 4.0 for writing but you are right on the cusp. Also I wouldn't bother applying to super popular schools or "ranked high on the top whatever" lists lol just to up your chances.