Jump to content

Need a research advisor


Recommended Posts

I'm applying to a couple of schools in the US for MS Fall 19. I need to secure a TA or RA to help augment my finance. So I have to contact a Prof so as to increase my chances of securing funding. But I don't know how to go about it. Please can some be kind enough to help?

Thanks in anticipation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use