Where to mention substantive coursework outside the Phil dept?

SexandtheHaecceity

Hey guys, just a quick question. There are a few classes outside of the philosophy department where I did substantive work in philosophy. One of them should very obviously be counted as it was taught by a philosophy professor and even contains "philosophy of" in the title. The other two might be more borderline, but one was entirely a political theory class where we read Enlightenment political philosophers, and the other spent several weeks reading and writing about Foucault. In what element of my application should I be letting adcomms know to count or consider counting these classes? 

Some applications ask for "related coursework" so  I put those there. Otherwise, I uploaded an annotated transcript in addition to the regular one, but only because my undergrad degree was a bit unconventional in its approach.

If you're including your phil courses on your CV or something, you could always asterisk non-phil, but related one? with a brief account of the authors you read or any major paper you wrote for it. That's the kind of thing I did for the annotated transcript (in addition to the official one, of course).