SIPA vs Money at Elliott School

So I am in the lucky position of being able to choose between very low tuition at the Elliott School (8,500/year) or full tuition at SIPA (38,000/year plus living in NYC). Do any current, future, or past students have thougths on this issue? I already live in the DC area so GW would be even cheaper for me due to not having to deal with moving expenses.

Even though I think SIPA is awesome, I honestly think that the GW program is also quite good.. plus being in DC you have access to all the contacts you need for a career. I mean I guess it depends on what you are going to do and if you think you can afford SIPA with the salary you will make... which can be hard with international relations.. but I mean I do realize that it would be hard to turn down such an opportunity...

Even though I think SIPA is awesome, I honestly think that the GW program is also quite good.. plus being in DC you have access to all the contacts you need for a career. I mean I guess it depends on what you are going to do and if you think you can afford SIPA with the salary you will make... which can be hard with international relations.. but I mean I do realize that it would be hard to turn down such an opportunity...

Two responses:

Logical

1. Go to GW and get a day job that will pay that extra 8k. Great school and great location.

Selfish

2. Go to SIPA and leave some money for us bottom feeders at Elliot ;)