Gates Cambridge 2019–2020

abravenewworld

Hey all,

I got my offer of admission to the MPhil of Public Health on January 8th. I applied to the 2nd round of the Gates Cambridge (as I am from Canada) and read somewhere on this thread that the interview invites have already gone out on Monday. I haven't received an email and I'm a bit nervous. I got to the final stage for the Rhodes this past winter and I thought I might at least make it through the first hurdle for the Gates Cambridge. Has anyone got any updates on interview invites?

Hi @cam_boson and @SarahSK !!!

Well, I'm in the same situation. I haven't heard anything, but the forums from TSR and GradCafe seem to indicate that people have already received invitations. Moreover, I have applied for a MASt, not a PhD. Has anyone asked a similar question on the Gates Cambridge Twitter?

Hey guys!

I haven't received an admissions offer yet either. I applied to the MPhil of Machine Learning and Machine Intelligence, December 5th deadline. Did anyone receive an  admissions offer/Gates interview invitation for this course?

• 1 year later...