Feedback please!! 500 words (Grad school) political science

Hi everyone,

I been reworking and reworking my SOP for an MA application in political science and environmental studies and would like to know how I can improve it.

Would anyone be able to help? We can trade if you like

please PM me!

Thank you so much

First, I would write something on why I am interested in both areas of study, personally; that is why I spent the next few years of my life studying that. I would then mention my job prospects, what I want to do with it, ideally, and where (geographic area and/or organizations, corporations, agencies). Then I would continue with another part detailing (apparently, some members of committees cannot read records well or put one and one together from a transcript with course names and you have to repeat in essays what they already saw in the record) what things have made you an excellent candidate for the program (like a particular focus the program has, eg. international issues to tackle in environmental issues, specific faculty with sound research on the areas or professional experience in the areas, ), including  courses you have taken at the undergrad level or professors who inspired you to continue on that path. Good luck! That is all I can say.