Should I take the GRE again?

wolverine86

I took the GRE last year, and I didn't do so well.
I got 150 Verbal (47%) 151 Quantitive (42%) and 3.5 Writing (41%) 

Yeah, I know those scores aren't good at all, but I applied to MPH/MHA program last year and got into a couple (UWashington, GW, Boston U, USC) 

I did 3 public health internships during undergrad (graduated 2017), one of which was a CDC funded program out of my home state), ended with a solid 3.4 GPA after raising it all the way from a 2.7 (it's a long story), and did a year long Public Health program with AmeriCorps after I graduated. 

Instead of going to graduate school this year, I set that aside and decided to join the CDC's PHAP program for two years. I'm planning to apply to grad school this year so I can start 2020 after the CDC program ends. 

My question is that should I take the GRE again for a higher score? I have 3 good years of public health before I start grad school, so I just want to know if it's worth retaking again. 

I'm aiming for schools like UCLA, Columbia, Michigan, WashU, Minnesota, Berkeley, Ohio State, but I'm hoping for UCLA. 

I'd love any sort of input! Thanks!