Harvard T.Chan School of Public Health, PhD program

Dil

Hi,

Is there anyone who applied for the PhD program in Population Health Science (i applied for the epi track but any track is fine) at Harvard T.Chan School of Public Health and didn't hear from them? I have applied for the 2019 Fall and has not heard anything. I see that a couple of people got interviews. 

Thanks,

I applied for Social/Behavioral and haven't heard anything either. From the results page from last year, it looks like interviews go out by track/department. I wouldn't panic just yet.

4 hours ago, apex45 said:

I applied for Social/Behavioral and haven't heard anything either. From the results page from last year, it looks like interviews go out by track/department. I wouldn't panic just yet.

Sounds great. Please keep us posted if you hear back anything. I will do the same.

Also, did  you apply for other schools? Harvard was the only school I applied. And what is your background if you don't mind sharing?

I am a statistician with MSc. in statistics. 4 years working experience in research. 

I applied to Yale, Brown, Pitt, and Michigan for social/behavioral and Minnesota for epi. I'm currently finishing my MPH. Before this, I had a career in education. I don't have much research experience, but I have a lot of experience in health education and program development that I'm hoping helps me. 

Also, you should check out the Public Health forum here. There's a thread for 2019 PhD applicants already.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, apex45 said:

I applied to Yale, Brown, Pitt, and Michigan for social/behavioral and Minnesota for epi. I'm currently finishing my MPH. Before this, I had a career in education. I don't have much research experience, but I have a lot of experience in health education and program development that I'm hoping helps me. 

Also, you should check out the Public Health forum here. There's a thread for 2019 PhD applicants already.

Thanks very much. Now I will check that forum instead.