Midwestern University/General Interview Advice!

You first check in then wait in a room with other students who are interviewing for various programs. I remember they provided a lot of snacks in the waiting area which helped me to be less anxious while waiting. Someone from admissions or the program came and gave us a brief introduction about the school and program. After, everyone waited for their individual interview. I interviewed with 2 different professors and they asked basic questions like "Why did you choose MWU?" and "What made you want to become an SLP?". After the interview, they took us to a different building to do the essay portion. After, they give you a school tour and then provide lunch where current grad students join you and you can ask questions. After lunch, they took us back to the waiting area where someone from the financial aid office came and provided information about tuition and loans. 

I enjoyed their interview process and the staff and professors were very friendly.