Supplemental Application - Rush Univeristy

I got an email today from Rush saying that my application to the Rush SLP Master's Degree Program has "received favorable initial review" and  I am "now invited to complete the Rush University Supplemental Application". Has anybody else gotten this? Is this a good sign for admissions??

I got it too! I would think it's a good sign... I wonder how many people they sent that to. I'm also applying to Northwestern and MGH! (Hoping to focus on medical SLP)

Cumulative GPA: 3.47 CSD GPA: 3.94 GRE: V 159 Q 156 AW 4 

Applied: Northwestern, Northeastern, MGH, Pitt, Rush University, Penn State, U of Memphis, Kent State, WVU 

36 minutes ago, cakcak said:

I got it too! I would think it's a good sign... I wonder how many people they sent that to. I'm also applying to Northwestern and MGH! (Hoping to focus on medical SLP)

Cumulative GPA: 3.47 CSD GPA: 3.94 GRE: V 159 Q 156 AW 4 

Applied: Northwestern, Northeastern, MGH, Pitt, Rush University, Penn State, U of Memphis, Kent State, WVU 

I hope so too! Good luck to you :)

5 minutes ago, iowa999speechie said:

I got the email too! I am wondering if they send it to everyone that meets the minimum entrance requirements? But hoping that it is a good sign!

A colleague I know who goes there said, "I think they send it to the people that make it to the second round of admissions, so not everyone gets one but not everyone that gets one gets accepted, if that makes sense".

I also received this email! However, I've been at work all day so have only been able to access it through my phone.

Does this supplemental app required any additional writing or documentation? I've just been filling out general information but I don't want to miss anything. I expected there to at least be some short answers. 

2 minutes ago, OregonSLP said:

I also received this email! However, I've been at work all day so have only been able to access it through my phone.

Does this supplemental app required any additional writing or documentation? I've just been filling out general information but I don't want to miss anything. I expected there to at least be some short answers. 

Nope! Only thing is personal info and a whether you've applied there before/are affiliated with the university section!

Good luck :)

Edited by slp2be_2019