Queries about Northwestern's MA in Learning Sciences program

MA_cognition_1991

Hi all, 

I was accepted into Northwestern's MA in Learning Sciences program earlier today. I'm really excited because the program is fully aligned with my professional experiences and interests. 

I have two queries: 

1. The Fulbright program applied to Northwestern on my behalf, not me directly. I received a standard email from Fulbright telling me about my acceptance, and checked the website cos I was surprised I got such an early response. It seems like the Fulbright applied Early Decision on my behalf, as the website states ED applicants are notified on Jan 31st. Does anyone familiar with the program know when the deadline for responding to an ED acceptance is? It doesn't say so on the website. I'm sure it's in Northwestern's acceptance email, but I don't have access to that. I'm assuming ED for this program is not binding, otherwise Fulbright wouldn't have told me to wait for other decisions. 

2. Does anyone familiar with the program know the average size of the cohort, and the percentage of international students? The website just states the cohort size is small but doesnt really give a range. 

Thanks in advance!  

15 hours ago, civitas said:

Since you are accepted, maybe you can contact the program assistant for more details. Northwestern provides its cohort statistics, so you may check it at https://www.tgs.northwestern.edu/academics/program-statistics.html

Thank you for sharing this link! It's great to know Northwestern is so transparent with sharing their admissions and enrollment stats. A bunch of top universities still don't do this. 

Fulbright has asked me not to contact any of my programs directly so I can't ask admissions about the deadline for replying.